TECHNICAL DEVELOPER



Work Profile (AERONAUTICAL)


>> Development of CAD-based models
>> Manufacturing of prototypes using different technologies like Rapid Prototyping, FDM etc.
>> Stress and Fluid dynamic Analysis
>> Flight Dynamic Analysis


REQUIRED QUALIFICATION


>> B.E Aeronautical Engineering
>> 1 year experience in RC Aero plane Building
>> 1 year experience in CATIA, NASTRAN, PATRAN, CFD.


Work Profile (Electronics, communication)


>> Development of CAD-based Electronic Circuits
>> Developing of prototypes - using different technologies like Printed Circuit Board
>> Development of Advanced communicating Devices.


REQUIRED QUALIFICATION


>> B.E Electrical and Electronic Engineering
>> B.E Electrical and Communication Engineering
>> 1 year experience in PCB, PLC stream
>> 1 year experience in National Instrument Multisim, Eagle.


SALARY


>> Best in industry
>> Final decision of appointment will be taken by SPARK.
>> Interested and enthusiastic candidates can send your resume to below mentioned E-mail ID: connectospark@gmail.com

Work Location:
All over the Tamil Nadu


TECHNICAL ENGINEER/TRAINER (AERONAUTICAL)

>> Conducting training sessions to students
>> Guiding students on technical projects
>> Training Students on Softwares like CATIA, Nastran & Patran
>> Aeromodelling Workshops, Seminars, Airshow for College and School students.


REQUIRED QUALIFICATION


>> B.Tech / B.E in Aerospace/ Aeronautical (Engineering Grade)
>> Expertise in RC Aircraft Designing (Additional Skill)
>> Good Communication Skills
>> Hard working capability.
>> Freshers and 1 year experience candidates can apply.
>> Potential to work all over the Tamil Nadu.


TECHNICAL ENGINEER/TRAINER (ELECTRONICS)

>> Conducting training sessions to students
>> Guiding students on technical projects
>> Training Students on Softwares like MULTISIM, EAGLE.
>> Electronics Workshops, Seminars, electro show for College and School students.


REQUIRED QUALIFICATION


>> B.Tech / B.E in EEE / ECE
>> Expertise in Printed circuit board (Additional Skill)
>> Good Communication Skills
>> Hard working capability.
>> Freshers and 1 year experience candidates can apply.
>> Potential to work all over the Tamil Nadu.


SALARY


>> Best in industry
>> Final decision of appointment will be taken by SPARK.
>> Interested and enthusiastic candidates can send your resume to below mentioned E-mail ID: connectospark@gmail.com

Work Location:
All over the Tamil Nadu